Our primary aim is the school’s spiritual existence. Everything we do stems from this. We aim to reflect our school mission statement in all aspects of our school life.
- We want each child to attain his or her full potential spiritually, emotionally, intellectually, physically and socially.
- We feel it is important for children to develop co-operatively, to be honest and truthful, polite and considerate towards others.
- We encourage all children to ‘think for themselves’, to become independent and self confident, achieving a positive self-image.
- We encourage every child to learn to respect themselves, each other and their environment.
- We aim to give all children equal opportunities.
- We aim to foster in the children a sense of belonging to our school family, within a context of the wider community.
- We encourage parents to share in the triangle of their children’s learning between the school, the home and the parish.