Our Nursery teacher is Katy Laws and our Nursery TAs are Sally Blassi, Alessia De Carolis and Diana Drukteiniene. Nursery attend school for three hours each morning. Their classroom is in the Early Years Building where they have their own outdoor learning area.
Weekly Class Updates
- Nursery Update 15 October (747KB)
- Nursery Update 17 Sept (577KB)
- Nursery Update 10 September 2021 (525KB)
- Nursey Update 2 July (277KB)
- Nursery Update 25 June (763KB)
- Nursery Update 28 May (911KB)
- Nursery Update 18 June (944KB)
- Nursery Update 11 June (130KB)
- Nursery Update 21 May (293KB)
- Nursery Update 14 May (463KB)
- Nursery Update 7 May (494KB)
- Nursery Update 23 April (471KB)
- Nursery Update 16th April (243KB)
School Closure Home Learning
Below is the home learning that was set during March-July 2020’s National Lockdown. During January-March 2021’s National Lockdown, home learning moved to Microsoft Teams.
- Goodbye Nursery letter (299KB)
- EYFS July Update (299KB)
- EYFS Home Learning Update - June (1,012KB)
- Easter Home Learning Nursery (126KB)
- EYFS Home Learning Tasks 1 (332KB)
September 2021 Ourselves
Nursery have been learning about themselves- faces, expressions, bodies, families and homes.
July 2021 Bekonscot Model Village Trip
Nursery went on their first trip to Bekonscot model village.
May 2021 Pentecost Retreat
Nursery spent the morning learning about the story of Pentecost and making a variety of crafts about the Holy Spirit.
April and May 2021 – Spring and Mini Beasts
December 2020 & January 2021: Advent, Christmas, Epiphany & Candlemas
November 2020: Remembrance Day
October 2020: Autumn & Harvest