Year One Lisbon is taught by Frankie Fairlie. Her TAs are Liz Hughes and Laura Wheable. Year One Padua is taught by Ann Power. Her TA is Georgina Phelan. The Year One classrooms are in the main building and they share the front playground with the Reception children.
Friday 16th October Homework
Today we are making the move from setting paper homework, to using Microsoft Teams. For this week only the homework is also available below in case of any initial problems.
School Closure Home Learning
- Year 1 Home Learning Tasks 14 (725KB)
- Year 1 Home Learning Tasks 12 (771KB)
- Year 1 Home Learning Tasks 11 (747KB)
- Year 1 Home Learning Tasks 9 (586KB)
- Year 1 Half Term Message (132KB)
- Year 1 Home Learning Tasks 7 (753KB)
- Year 1 Home Learning Tasks 6 (598KB)
- Year 1 Home Learning Tasks 4 (402KB)
- Year 1 Home Learning Tasks 3 (373KB)
- Year 1 Home Learning Tasks (238KB)
London Zoo – Nativity bought to life
In December 2019, the Year 1 children were lucky enough to spend the day at London Zoo, where actors and animals came together to immerse the children in the Nativity Story!
DT Weaving project
In November and December 2019, Year 1 spent the half term learning about weaving and created their own Christmas cards as an end result.
History old and new
In November 2019 Year 1 were learning about old and new. They particularly focused on old and new toys.
In October 2019, Year 1 learnt about how to make healthy choices and life a healthy life. They designed and made their own fruit kebabs.
Willows Farm Visit
In May 2019, Year 1 went to Willows Farm and enjoyed a ride on the tractor and seeing and feeding the baby animals. This linked to their science topic ‘animals and humans’.