Year Two Lisbon is taught by Amy McMahon, her TA is Shelly Llewellyn. Year Two Padua is taught by Megan Brogan, her TA is Nickola Brighton. The Year Two classrooms are in the main building and they have their own playground next to the St Francis Building.
Friday 16th October
Today we are making the move from setting paper homework, to using Microsoft Teams. For this week only the homework is also available below in case of any initial problems.
School Closure Home Learning
- Year 2 Home Learning Tasks 8 (909KB)
- Year 2 Half Term Message (72KB)
- Year 2 Home Learning Tasks 7 (997KB)
- Year 2 Home Learning Tasks 6 (636KB)
- Year 2 Home Learning Tasks 5 (764KB)
- Year 2 Home Learning Tasks 4 (441KB)
- Year 2 Home Learning Tasks 3 (263KB)
- Year 2 Home Learning Tasks (53KB)
Waltham Abbey Royal Gunpowder Mills
In November 2019, the children visited the Waltham Abbey Royal Gunpowder Mills. During their visit they learnt about Guy Fawkes and the gunpowder plot.
In October 2019, the children received a letter from a caterer asking for help to create a balanced tasty meal. The children designed and made their own pizzas.
In September 2019, the children were inspired by sculptures of Andy Goldsworthy. They collected natural objects from the school grounds and used them to make a collaborative collage. They later made clay leaves.
Year 2 Visit to the Roald Dahl Gallery
In June 2019, Year 2 visited the Roald Dahl Gallery at the Buckinghamshire County Museum.