Our primary aim is the school’s spiritual existence. Everything we do stems from this. We aim to reflect our school mission statement in all aspects of our school life.
– We want each child to attain his/her full potential spiritually, emotionally, intellectually, physically and socially.
– Across the curriculum, we intend for ALL children to develop knowledge, skills, resilience and determination to achieve their very best and be ready for their next stage of education.
– We feel it is important for children to develop co-operatively, to be honest and truthful, polite and considerate towards others.
– We encourage all children to ‘think for themselves’, to become independent and self-confident, achieving a positive self-image.
– We encourage every child to learn to respect themselves, each other and their environment.
– We aim to give all children equal opportunities.
– We aim to foster in the children a sense of belonging to our school family, within the context of the wider community.
– We encourage parents to share in the triangle of their children’s learning between the school, the home and the parish.